Spring Cascadia League Information
This season Coquitlam Metro-Ford will be entering teams for the first time in the Cascadia Soccer League. Teams included this Spring 2023 are limited to the below ages/levels with the potential to expand in the future as we better understand the capacity needed for home games on the weekends. In addition, these are currently the main age groups that the Cascadia League has focussed on and where there are the most teams to form viable competitive groups.
- Boys & Girls Under 9 Development Teams (2015 Born) - 6 aside
- Boys & Girls Under 10 Development Teams (2014 Born) - 7 aside
- Boys & Girls Under 11 Division 1 & 2 Teams (2013 Born) - 8 aside
- Boys & Girls Under 12 Division 1 & 2 Teams (2012 Born) - 8 aside
- Boys & Girls Under 13 Division 1 & 2 Teams (2011 Born) - 9 aside
- Boys & Girls Under 14 Division 1 & 2 Teams (2010 Born) - 11 aside
*This will replace our Spring Team Program for these groups.
Age Groups & Levels not participating in Cascadia have the following program options:
- Under 8 to Under 12 House & Under 13 - Under 18 (2016 - 2006): Spring Programs (Training Program and Small-Sided Games)
- Under 14 Division 3 & Under 15 - Under 18 Metro/Div 1/Div 2/Div 3: Spring Team Program
Individual players will register through Power Up between February 25th - March 10th. A registration code is required and will be provided by CMFSC.
**Under 13 Division 1A (2011) Teams will be formed with Cascadia fees included in the registration fee for 2023-24 Season. These players are not to register as individuals in Cascadia.
Registration Fee: $150 (includes)
- Training shirt with number (no socks or shorts)
- League registration fee
- Referee fees
- Club administration fee
- One training session per week (10 weeks)
- One game per week (8 weeks)
There will be no refunds for Cascadia registration.
- February 15th – U9 & U10 Cascadia Teams confirmed
- February 27th – U11 & U12 Cascadia Teams confirmed
- March 3rd – U13 & U14 Cascadia Teams confirmed
- April 5th – Schedules released
- April 15th - Opening Weekend
- April 15th/16th & April 22nd/23rd - Teams that are still participating in Coastal Cup will have Cascadia schedule adjusted accordingly (2010's - Under 14 teams).
- May 20th – No games this weekend for May Long Weekend
- June 10th – Last weekend of play (8 weeks total of games)
Teams must be prepared to travel from Chilliwack to UBC.
If games are defaulted the team will be fined and responsible for the payment.
If there are teams that are not viable, the club will look, where possible, to merge teams.