Divisional Spring Team Program Information
Divisional Program Age Groups
- Under 14 Division 1 & 2 (2010 born teams) *option to join Cascadia League
- Under 14 Division 3 (2010 born teams)
- Under 15 - Under 18 Division 1, 2, & 3 (2009 - 2006 born teams)
- Under 16 - Under 18 Metro (2008 - 2006 born teams)
Only players registered for the Fall/Winter 2023-2024 season may participate in the Spring Team Program. Team registration must be completed by April 1st.
$150 per team.
There will not be individual player registration - teams will be required to register by one team official on Power Up.
Registered teams will be provided with one practice per week. Practices will start by the end of April. Fields are available for use until the last week of June.
Teams may book up to two home exhibition games. Referees for exhibition games are to be covered by the team directly. Please click here for referee payment schedule.
To book an exhibition game, please email email@example.com a minimum of 10 days in advance of your requested date with the following information:
- Your team name, gender, division and age group
- Confirm if a referee is needed (only Center Referees are provided by the club).
- Preferred date, time, and field location
*All games must be against BC Soccer Membership Clubs: https://www.bcsoccer.net/membership/membership-directory/