CMFSC Member Registration
All Coquitlam Metro-Ford Soccer Club program registrations are completed through our registration system Power Up. We offer a variety of programs for every age and level of player including team based programs, training programs for all levels, camps, and adaptive soccer. We are certain you can find a program that suits your needs.
2022-2023 Registration Fees
|Age Group||Birth Year||2022-23 Registration Fee|
|Metro (U15 - U18)||2008 - 2005||$475|
|U17 & U18||2006 - 2005||$410|
|U15 & U16||2008 - 2007||$380|
|U13 Div 2 /3 & U14||2010 - 2009||$355|
|U14 & U13 Div 1||2010 - 2009||$475|
|U11 & U12 Select||2012 - 2011||$355|
|U11 & U12||2012 - 2011||$335|
|U8 - U10||2015 - 2013||$335|
|U6 & U7||2017 - 2016||$305|
|U4 & U5||2019 - 2018||*See program page.|
Information about new member registrations
If this is your first time registering, please watch the 'How to Register in Power Up' video to assist you with this process. New members must create a guardian account and then add family members (children) they’d like to register. Only programs that match the birth year of the player will be available in the registration centre.
We recommend all members review the following policies in relation to registration:
Registration for Fall/Winter season opens on or around February 15th.
- Registration deadline is June 1.
- All registrations must be done online through Power Up. There will be no in-person registration.
- Registration fee payments can be made online by credit card (VISA or MasterCard) only. NO CHEQUES OR CASH ACCEPTED. (Prepaid VISA/MasterCard are acceptable).
- If you are applying for KidSport, or Jumpstart, please contact Member Services before completing registration for further instruction.
- Per BC Soccer regulations, all players must play in their respective age group and the registration system will automatically do this based on the players’ year of birth. The Technical Director must approve any exceptions.
- Players currently registered with another club for the same season are prohibited from registering.
- International Students, aged 10 to 17, must follow the BC Soccer International Transfer Procedure before continuing with registration.
Registrations made by June 1st:
- All registrations are subject to availability.
- Returning players will be given preference to be placed on their previous team.
- Members are to note any team requests on the registration questionnaire at the time of registration. Requests will be reviewed internally and accommodated if possible based on team roster space, skill balance, and other factors.
- Registration will only be considered complete once full payment is made. For U11 – U18, the player photo and proof of date of birth are also required for registration.
- Player ID cards will be required for U11 + age groups. In order to create a player ID card, we require a digital upload to our Power Up system of the player’s picture every two years, as well as proof of date of birth.
- Team placement is not guaranteed for all age groups.
Registrations made after June 1st:
- Placement on a team is not guaranteed. Players may be waitlisted until a spot becomes available - there is no time frame of when OR if this may occur.
- Some programs will offer a waitlist.
- There is no time frame or guarantee that players will be added to the program.
- Members will be contacted via email if a space opens up, and the member will have three business days to make full registration payment at that time. If payment is not received, the player will be put back on the waitlist and the next player in line will be offered the spot.
Coquitlam Metro-Ford Soccer Club - Refund Policy
- All requests must be made via email to Member Services by the individual who paid the fee(s).
- An administrative fee of $25.00 will be charged on approved refunds.
- The final amount of any refund will be at CMFSC’s sole discretion.
- Refunds will be subject to the return of raffle tickets and the following unrecoverable costs, where applicable:
- Uniforms/Equipment costs
- Team picture costs
- League/governing body affiliation fees
- Prorated participation fee
- CMFSC is not responsible for the following and will not entertain refund requests for monies:
- Paid directly to a team or team official
- Raised and collected by teams through sponsorship or fundraising
- Events or circumstances beyond the club’s control (i.e. weather, strikes, etc.) will not be considered cause for refund.
- There will be no refund/transfer for a registration fee if a player is suspended or expelled from CMFSC.
Program Specific Policies/Deadlines
- All refund requests for Fall/Winter U4 – U10 Initiation Academy/House/Development & U11 – U12 House must be submitted prior to October 15th to be considered.
- There will be no refunds considered for U11 – U18 BCSPL, Metro, Divisional, and Select Programs. Players/parents accepting positions, verbally or written, on teams will forfeit all registration fees, in order to respect the need for timely evaluation and team selection, as well as respect for players who may have been excluded as a result of such acceptance.
- Academies and Camps – players/parents may alternatively request credit to their registration account, which may be applied to any program within 2 years of the credit being granted.
- FULL refunds will be granted (with no administrative fee) in the event CMFSC is unable to field a team or provide a suitable program alternative.
- Consideration will be provided for the following circumstances, at the Club's discretion ($25 admin fee will still apply):
- Medical reasons - doctor's note describing the injury and required recovery period must be provided with request.
- Move - a player's family moves outside the Tri-Cities (proof of move required).
- A player attains a position on a higher-level BC Soccer sanctioned pathway program (documentation required from club/program).
Please review our website to read further about registration and our other club policies.
Club Registration and Payment Collection Policies
All players are not eligible to play or train until they are fully registered, and fees are paid.
Exceptions to this policy are only made for players who are seeking financial assistance, and only after prior contact with the appropriate club official.
For players on a multiple payment model, should they fail to complete payments, they will be contacted by a club official on three (3) instances over a 30-day period following the due date of the fees. Failure to communicate with the club official and/or making mutually agreeable alternate arrangements will result in their suspension from all club programs.
Unpaid registration fees after the expiry of the 30-day period may also result in the member being removed from the roster and active status within the District and BC Soccer.
Please contact Member Services if you have any further questions.
CMFSC Waivers and Agreements in the registration process.
Information about Financial Assistance Programs
We are committed to helping families in the community reduce financial barriers and provide access to sport. Coquitlam Metro-Ford Soccer Club TEAM PROGRAMS are eligible for financial assistance through third-party providers to cover or supplement fees. We recommend members start the application process as early as possible as funding can take months. Please review all the information carefully with each third-party provider and the information they require.
Please contact CMFSC Analyst to obtain the correct pre-filled forms.
Applications can be completed directly with JumpStart through their website and a copy is to be emailed to our CMFSC Analyst.
Please review all the information carefully with each third-party provider and the information they require. For further information about Registration, please review our Registration FAQ above or email our Club Administrator.
Registration Frequently Asked Questions
You do not need to present a receipt when attending programs.
To access receipts for programs you have paid and registered for, please first log into your Power Up account. On the left side of the screen, click the RECEIPTS tab. This screen will show all of your past purchases - click the applicable order number to access the receipt. Click the BLUE printer button to print for your records.
We are no longer issuing tax receipts because the Children's Fitness Benefit was phased out in 2016 - https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/programs/about-canada-revenue-agency-cra/federal-government-budgets/budget-2016-growing-middle-class/childrens-fitness-arts-tax-credits.html
Yes, only those players who register by June 1st will be placed on a team in the pre-determined order of registration (subject to Coach availability). After June 1st, players may be waitlisted.
No, our registration process is only supported on-line.
If at the time you register a program is full, your child will be placed on a waitlist. The waitlist will remain in the order of registrations received. Coordinators will try to find teams for waitlisted players either when an existing player cancels their registration or if new teams open up. If we cannot place a waitlisted player on a team by the start of the season, we will confirm with you and reimburse any fees paid.
Registrants without online access or credit cards are asked to register online with the assistance of a friend, relative, employer or via public facilities (all local libraries provide free online access) online with a pre-paid credit card….see details of various available cards at: http://dan.matan.ca/Canadian-Prepaid-Mastercard-Visa-Card-Reviews-Information
Only those players who register by May 15th will be placed on a team in the pre-determined order of registration (subject to Coach availability). After May 15th, a late fee of $50.00 applies to all registrations.
If you register on a waitlist, you will be required to pay the $50.00 late fee only. If you are offered a spot in the program, full payment of the registration fees will be due within one week of being removed from the waitlist - if fees are not paid, your child may be placed back on the waitlist and the next player in line will be served. If we are unable to remove your child from the waitlist, the late fee of $50 will be refunded.
Players and parents should be aware that accepting, including verbal, and then subsequently withdrawing from one of the following teams will result in forfeiture of their registration fees:
- All U13 - U18 teams
- U11 - U12 Division 1 & 2 teams
- U8 - U10 Development Teams
Players participating in U12 and below age groups, excluding Development and Divisional players (as stated above), are eligible for refunds (subject to the same contingencies listed above), provided such requests are received in writing by Member Services prior to October 15th.
A written request to the Registrar is required for the return of registration fees. It is club policy that refunds will ONLY be given under extenuating circumstances. Return of the registration fee will be contingent on the following:
- a $30.00 cancellation fee
- prorated amount, based on portion of season elapsed
- deduction of unrecoverable costs (i.e. affiliation fees, equipment, team pictures, etc.)
- return of any outstanding raffle tickets and/or funds
If you would like to be placed on a wait list or would like more information please review the list of Age Group Coordinators on this page.
For teams from U11/U12 Select plus U13 to U18, you will be contacted immediately after evaluations (for evaluation team players) or at the team formation evening in June (for non evaluation team players). Our goal for these age groups is to have completion by June 30th.
For U8 to U12 house teams, our goal is to have teams formed by July 31st.
For U4 to U7 (IA), our goal is to have complete information available in Early September based on allocation provided by the School District.
Registration opens for Fall/Winter League on March 15th. Registration deadline is June 1st. Spring, Summer, and Fall Academy programs open at various times throughout the year.Please click here to Register Now