CMFSC Long Term Strategic Plan
The Board of Directors of CMFSC have recognized that the club has undergone much growth in recent years and now supports a large skew of programs and soccer activities. We see now as the time to take a forward thinking, longer-term approach to the Club’s activities. This way, we can carefully manage continued growth of the Club in the direction all stakeholders want. We also know that the Club will be more effectively managed through good planning.
- Develop empathy, understanding and inclusiveness by presenting opportunities to give back to the community.
- Advocate and partner to develop community sport and recreation facilities
- Ensure everyONE has a place to play, develop and aspire.
- Engage community stakeholders, suppliers and local businesses to create an inclusive, active, healthy, and safe community.
- Ensure continued success for the Club through good governance, standards-based policies and best practices.
- Instil Club values and desired behaviours into all aspects of operations.
- Create a trusted and valued relationship between the Club and its members.
- Secure the Club’s future through financial reserves, facility access and succession planning.
- Reflect the diversity of our community in our membership.
- Providing players with a fun, engaging and social development experience.
- Extend the capabilities of coaches to develop both player and PERSON.
- Ensure referees are respected, valued, and honoured by all.
- Engage families as true partners in the development journey.
“Soccer for Life!” has long been our trademark and we strive to create a virtuous cycle that sees children grow through the game and convert their positive experiences to commit to giving back, in recognition of what they have received and their desire to pay it forward as a player, coach, match official, administrator, fan and/or parent.
We believe in the power of soccer and team sports plays in providing life lessons and building character supportive of successful and productive futures.
See you on the pitch.