Training Program Information & Details
Registration will open February 15, 2023. All players are to register on Power Up. New to CMFSC? Please review our Power Up - How to Register Guide first. Programs do have limits, and once sold-out a waitlist will be started.
Players are to attend academy wearing athletic and weather appropriate clothing (t-shirts, shorts, rain jacket, etc.) All players must wear soccer cleats, shin-guards and soccer socks. We encourage all players to have their own water bottle and any other needed personal items.
Players that would like to purchase Club branded items can do so through Soccer Express - CLUB WEAR.
- All registrations are subject to a non-refundable $10 service fee.
- Approved refund amounts will be subject to pro-rating if any sessions have occurred at the time of the request.
- All refund requests are to be sent to Club Administrator.
Out of Club Fee
- Out of club players may register for our Academy after April 1st, but players not registered with the Coquitlam Metro-Ford Soccer Club must add $20.00 onto their registration fee.
- Players that were not registered with a team for the 2022-23 Fall/Winter Season must also pay this additional fee.
- Players are expected to arrive on time ready to play wearing proper soccer attire, shin pads, and proper footwear and with a water bottle.
- All players in the Prospects Academy must wear CMFSC branded jerseys to the Academy, black shorts, and black socks.
- Coquitlam Metro-Ford Soccer Academy is open to motivated players of all skill levels committed to improvement. Players who prove to be disruptive to this training environment will lose their place in the program and a pro-rated refund (after a $25 administrative fee deduction) will be given based on the number of sessions they have attended.
- If the Training Program is cancelled due to extreme weather or reasons related to the pandemic, all registrants will be provided with a refund minus a $10 service fee.
Program Age Groups
|Division||Year of birth|