Training Program Information & Details
As our club branding has grown, many teams have purchased training shirts and or tracksuits. All players should be wearing CMFSC uniforms, CMF Training kit, or CMFSC tracksuits to the program.
Our program has limited registration due to field constraints. For players that register after the program has started, the program will be pro-rated *Please contact Club Administrator to assist with registration.
- Approved refunds include pro-rating the registration fees after a $25.00 administrative fee deduction.
Out of Club Players
- Out of club players may register for our Training Program but will be placed on a waiting list as the first priority for our Programs is for players within our club. Out of club players or players not affiliated with a club, will also be required to pay an additional $20 Out-of-Club fee.
- Players are expected to arrive on time ready to play wearing proper soccer attire, shin pads, and proper footwear and with a water bottle.
- Coquitlam Metro-Ford Soccer Club Training Program is open to motivated players of all skill levels committed to improvement. Players who prove to be disruptive to this training environment will lose their place in the program and a pro-rated refund (after a $25 administrative fee deduction) will be given based on the number of sessions they have attended.
- The Training Program sessions will only be cancelled in severe weather conditions. If this is the case you will be notified via email of any cancellations and we will do everything possible to make the cancelled sessions up. The club will not be responsible for refunds if we are unable to reschedule these missed sessions due to weather.
|Division||Year of birth|